Today I’m going to share a shortcut so you can speak straight to your buyer’s inner decision-maker and make the sale… fast..
The key is knowing how to resonate with your ideal customer’s unique “Buyer Type”.
A Buyer Type is a special way to identify and speak to different customers.
When you know what buyer type our best customers are, you’re able to market to them with more impact.
Think of it like going into the conversation with extra “friendship superpowers”… as though you already have a bond with them.
That’s the power of marketing to buyer’s types.
Here’s a list of the 9 Buyers Types. This list will help you better understand — and sell — your customers.
- The “Respect Me” Buyer. He considers himself to be a person with high principles. He likes things logical and orderly.
- The “Love Me” Buyer. She considers herself to be a warm, loving, and helpful person. She worries about being unloved.
- The “Celebrate Me” Buyer. He considers himself to be self-confident competitive, attractive… a winner. He worries about being rejected.
- The “Support Me” Buyer. This buyer holds superior standards with contempt for lesser standards. She considers herself to be thoughtful, sincere, sensitive, and emotionally intense.
- The “Teach Me” Buyer. He considers himself to be very perceptive, and a person who sees things more clearly than others. He worries about being overwhelmed.
- The “Reassure Me” Buyer. She considers herself to be strong-minded, friendly, and cautious. She worries about being abandoned.
- The “Entertain Me” Buyer. This buyer values a sense of easy optimism. He considers himself to be a friendly, fun-loving, and able to do well at whatever he chooses to do.
- The “Empower Me” Buyer. This buyer has a big sense of justice. She considers herself to be different, independent, decisive, and respected.
- The “Invite Me” Buyer. This buyer likes to make decisions slowly. He believes waiting improves the quality of each decision.
To squeeze the most out of your marketing, pay close attention to the main Buyers Types in your market.
The result will be an instant emotional connection.
That’s important because, people buy based on emotion. So, connecting with their Buyer Type is the fastest way to get your ideal customer’s attention.
And when you have their full attention, they’ll feel understood and clear on what to do next…click to buy button.